Terms and Conditions
policy sets out how ‘Your Health’ Dietitian uses and protects any information
in accordance with the General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) that you give while
using the service.
- I am a Registered Dietitian practising in the UK and accredited in the USA. I am registered with the Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) and the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). I am a member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
- I aim to use my scientific knowledge, clinical skills and expertise as a dietitian in an accurate and professionally responsible manner.
- I value complete transparency and ethics in my work. I am a signed up to RD’s4Disclosure UK. This means I am bound by an ethical code of conduct, as such, I am pledge that I will not knowingly provide false or misleading information.
- I will never knowingly make or support unjustifiable statements relating to particular products (as per HCPC & BDA guidelines) or promote one product over another (as per food industry regulations).
- All information found on this site and referred to in social media is independent and 100% my own opinion. I will always disclose if I have a professional or financial relationship that could appear to influence the content of a post.
- All product reviews on this website are 100% my own opinion. I will always state whether I purchased it myself, received the product for free to review or received any form of compensation. It is my policy to only accept compensation from companies I believe in and would already buy myself from/recommend. I would never recommend a product that does not align with my personal and professional beliefs and nutrition philosophy. A product mention or feature does not imply endorsement or recommendation of the product in question.
- If my recipes are marked as adhering to a specific diet e.g. ‘Gluten free’, ‘Vegan’. It is still your responsibility to check that each ingredient used is labelled correctly for your diet. (e.g. oats, as ingredients and products vary on their gluten content depending on the brand/processing methods). If you are following a specific diet I recommend you follow personal advice provided to you by your doctor, nurse and dietitian.
- The information and advice provided on this website is of a general nature and should never replace individual health advice provided your healthcare professional team.
- Nutrition is an ever changing scientific field that is constantly being updated. Archived posts may not always contain the latest recommendations or information, despite all efforts to update them. Individual nutrition advice should always be obtained from a qualified dietitian.
This Disclosure policy is correct as of May 2020.